8.26.2007

Video Killed the Radio Star


Well, here I am! A blogger! I feel like in some ways (technologically speaking) I am the Radio Star the Video killed. How did I become so outdated so quickly! I have no idea what I'm doing, but I'm determined not to live in the technological dark ages, so I'm pressing forward!:) I have so enjoyed visiting friends' blogs and I wanted to share some of the same joy our family experiences that I have felt viewing others. I have laughed out loud, been brought to tears and just LOVED reading about the little, day to day joys and bumps that make us all human. I love being a mother and find such happiness in the small moments of each day. I hope this blog will help those we love and miss stay connected with our family as we grow and change and hopefully get better! (It's a work in progress people, a work in progress):) Be patient with me as I navigate this new world--hopefully we'll all be able to laugh...together.

5 comments:

Jami & Boys said...

What a girl you are! I love the blog and look forward to visiting it often! I'm lovin' the beach pictures! See you soon!

Rachael said...

I am so impressed. Your blog is fabulous! I will visit often. See you soon!

Misako said...

What a nice way to stay connected with you!
Conner has grown up and he's honto ni kawaii. My baby girl should be coming in 3 weeks, so maybe they can go on a date when they're 16 :)

Geoff and Janene said...

I'm impressed. The internet still scares me. Geoff's sister says I should blog especially with the crazy kids I have...we'll see. I'm impressed with the sand sculpture! I know this isn't the right page...but you know. It's fun to see your pictures. Connor is getting so tall and soooo cute.

It's Been a Day! said...

welcome to the blogging world. I'm so excited to keep track of your family.

You guys look great and your little guy is SO cute.