9.08.2007

JOY!


My heart is filled with such happiness at the moment. Why you ask? I love to shop. I love to shop at Old Navy. I got to shop and BUY at Old Navy today. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh (that's the sound of one content and happy shopper!) We went to check out some things at Old Navy because I had a 10% coupon that was going to expire soon, and we had had our eye on a few things for Connor for the fall/winter. We looked at the warm and cozy Halloween costumes first. We had a few picked out that we were trying to decide on and Connor came up and hugged the monkey costume and smiled and stuck his thumb in his mouth (HIS sign of contentment), so that was it. He's a monkey, I mean he'll be a monkey for Halloween.:) We wanted to buy the whole boy's section but we limited ourselves to some pants and two tops. Everything was 25% off plus our 10% off. I also LOVE a good deal. Is my happiness making sense to anyone now? Now all we need is for the fall-like weather to actual make its debut--have I mentioned it's still HOT here? I'm still smiling though, I'm still smiling.

4 comments:

Amy said...

Yay for monkies!!! My children don't need costumes for that! haha

Jami & Boys said...

keep smilin' cause that's going to be one cute monkey on halloween! i think a monkey and a chicken will make great pictures and memories together! and i'm also an old navy fan -- what's not to love!

It's Been a Day! said...

i love a good deal. i think i have only bought my kids clothes on the clearance racks!! i love the monkey.

Rachael said...

Don't you love it when your Conner picks out something for himself ...especially when its something that you would have wanted anyways. It makes you feel like he is as excited about it as you are! I have a 10% coupon of at Old Navy too. Maybe I will go tomorrow. I really want some cowgirl boots for Rylee.