2.17.2009


I know I've mentioned that Connor LOVES cars and trucks. Over the past year and a half, every time there's been an occasion to give a present, or he's received money from one of his grandparents, he's chosen new cars or work trucks. Byron and I realized recently that these little cars, or "foot killers" as my father-in-law calls them, have slowly taken over our house. We each guessed how many we thought he had and then Connor and Byron counted them all. Want to guess how many? 110. That's right one hundred and ten. I think we're done with buying cars for the rest of our lives. At least I hope so.

3 comments:

Geoff and Janene said...

That is hilarious! Whenever I stop to clean up the toys, I realize we have a ton more than I think.

Ashley said...

Holy Moly! That's incredible! He leads a good, good life. :)

Jules said...

good luck not buying anymore... :)
love the new blog header, by the way!