2.03.2009

Kylene's Blessing

Kylene's blessing weekend was a really special time for our family. My sister came Thursday night, my Mom and Dad flew in Friday morning, my sister's husband, Jon, and Byron's parents came Sunday morning. Byron's Mom, Theresa, made Kylene's blessing gown, bonnet, and blanket. The pictures don't do them justice. They are exquisite and I was thrilled to put our beautiful Kylene in them. The blessing Byron gave Kylene was special and beautiful. It was wonderful to see our Dad's and Jon participate in the blessing. Connor was beside himself with joy the whole time our family was here. There was always someone new waiting to shower him with love and attention! We took some (about 75) pictures of Kylene and Connor before church. I've narrowed them down to my favorite.



















5 comments:

boneyfingers1183@gmail.com said...

Absolutely beautiful! Sorry we missed you yesterday.

Jules said...

she is beautiful! she is looking more like Connor, in my opinion--but with dark hair.
that dress is so pretty!

Handi Andi said...

She is a beautiful baby. Darling. Good pictures. I love it that you blog so that I can see them and you!

Geoff and Janene said...

She is so cute. It makes me so sad that I can't meet her in person! What a cute girl. Aren't girls fun? I love having both.

elizabeth said...

so precious!