3.06.2008

I'm a Swiffer Kind of Girl


I HATE my nasty nasty mop. Consequently, I HATE mopping my nasty floors with the nasty mop. It's all just well, nasty. The Swiffer Wet Jet commercials have really spoke to me as of late. I felt like their stories, were my stories; their struggles, my struggles. I was convinced that the happy homemaker at the end of the commercials could be me as well. I bought one, I assembled it, I mopped, and I'm thrilled. I'm a swiffer believer. I'm so glad from now on I won't have to cringe every time I catch Connor eating a fallen grape off the floor.

6 comments:

Tiff said...

Let me tell you that Swiffer also changed my life. Cleaning will never be a joy but at least it's no longer a burden. I will also recommend a product: 409 Glass and Surface Cleaner. I have never seen Chris so exited about something, except maybe thoughts about grilling. But this cleaner is amazing. Simply amazing.

John & Laura said...

hmmm... Do you think my floors would actually get mopped once in a while if I had this? I'll think on it...

Greg and Tammy said...

Thanks for the recommendation. I actually need to purchase a new mop... so I do believe I will now try yours. BTW, your blogs always make me laugh because I can hear your cute voice and enthusiasm in my head as I read them. I'll let you know if I too can be a happy homemaker with my Swiffer.

Geoff & Janene said...

That post cracked me up because it brought to mind the commercials where the mom is accusing the daugther that she deserves better...Think of the baby!! I like the swiffer too...although being the downer that I am I have to say the only thing that kind of creeps me out is the absorben thing... seems like a dare I post this...pad? ick. But it does clean and I use it still. Sorry for the novel

Jill said...

I don't even own a mop because I hate them so much--I usually just do it on my hands and knees. I'm thinking this might just be an answer to my knees' prayers!

Ash & Jon said...

You are too, too funny!