4.13.2010

all the stockings were hung...

so, i have my fireplace to hang our Christmas stockings from! in December of course, i'm not as Christmas crazy as Byron would make me out to be. :)cabinets in the kitchen, fridge will go here

more kitchen cabinets where range and microwave will go

view from upstairs looking out from the laundry room onto the loft

Connor buddy by his window. he's always so proud to pose here. :)
all the moldings are in, doors are framed in and doors on on, and they've primed everything to be painted. pinch me.

4 comments:

Randy said...

How awesome! Your house looks beautiful! I am proud of you and Byron for saving the money to be able to buy a house. WAY TO GO !!

Rachael said...

Wow! Things are really looking great. I am so thrilled for your family and can't wait it in person! Congrats!

Geoff and Janene said...

So fun! I'm excited for you

Warren and Mel said...

I'm so excited for you guys! I remember when we built our house and every square inch felt like ours after seeing it all come together. So wonderful! Make sure you pass along your new address.
-Mel Wood